The 250th Anniversary.

The exercises of the undergraduate day of the two hundred and fiftieth anniversary will be as follows: In the morning, literary exercises in Sanders Theatre, followed by the scratch races; in the afternoon, a university championship foot-ball game (arrangements not yet perfected); in the evening, a grand torchlight procession, illustrating the history of the university, followed by an illumination of the yard and a countermarch of the procession. The student anniversary committee gave the charge of the literary exercises into the hands of the two literary societies, the O. K. and the Signet. The order of exercises was determined upon by a joint committee of the two societies as follows: An oration, delivered by Mr. F. E. E. Hamilton, '87; a poem, read by Mr. F. S. Palmer, '87; an address to the undergraduates, by Mr. E. J. Rich, '87; an ode, read by Mr. L. McK. Garrison, '88. The Pierian and Glee Club will take part in the exercises. A joint executive committee was elected as follows: Chairman, Winthrop Wetherbee. Geo. A. Morrison, Geo. P. Furber, Geo. P. Baker, E. J. Rich, S. H. Smith. A chief marshal and chief usher, and aides will be selected from the present sophomore class.