Special Notices.

Notices, if not more than five lines, inserted in this column for 50 cents each insertion, or $2.00 a week. For over five lines, the rates are doubled. Short "Lost" and "Found" notices, if inserted once, free; every additional insertion 50 cents. All

WANTED. A copy of the DAILY CRIMSON for Saturday, Feb. 21st, 1885. Call at 22 Weld to-day, between 12 and 1 o'clock.

Lost or taken by mistake.-An overcoat of dark blue rough cloth, and rather short. The finder or possessor will oblige by returning to 17 Weld.

TO LET.-No. 30 Felton, for the rest of the year, with carpet and curtains. Apply to janitor, or at No. 3 Weld, between 1.30 and 2 P.M.

The most complete and reliable establishment for repairing clothes is at J. F. Noera's. His new steam naphtha process for cleansing clothes is ne plus ultra. 436 and 438 Harvard St.

J. Dudley Hall, Organist of the Church of St. John the Evangelist, Boston, will receive pupils in pianoforte, organ playing, and harmony. Thorough grounding in harmony and technical principles guaranteed. 125 Tremont St., room 8, Boston.

I have made arrangements with the celebrated firm of Morton Bros., of Troy, N. Y., to do my laundry work. Their laundry is acknowledged to be the finest in the United States, if not in the world. J. F. NOERA, sole agent of the Original Troy Laundry, 436 and 348 Harvard St.