The Republican Meeting.

The arrangements for the rally to be held at Tremont Temple this evening under the auspices of the Republican Club of Harvard University have been definitely completed. The meeting will be called to order at 7.45 o'clock by Mr. W. C. Boyden of the law school. Mr. Boyden in his preliminary remarks will announce the number of those who have joined the club and will introduce Rev. Edward Everett Hale, the chairman of the evening. Dr. Hale will make a short address. He will be followed by the regular speakers among whom are Senator Hoar, ex-Gov. John D. Long, Col. N. P. Hallowell, ex-Gov. George D. Robinson, Hon. Henry Cabot Lodge, Judge E. R. Hoar and Mr. E. J. Rich. Mr. Rich will represent the club. Upon the stage will be seated the vice-presidents of the meeting, fifty in number, including many of the most prominent men in Massachusetts. The executive committee, composed of law school men and undergraduates will also have places on the stage. Music will be furnished during the experiences by Baldwin's Cadet Band.

We repeat the notices already given in regard to reserved seats. Students will be admitted to the floor by ticket and seats will be saved for them until 7.30. Those who have not obtained tickets may get them during the day at 1 Stoughton. The entire first balcony will be reserved until 7.30 for ladies and their escorts, with the exception of a small portion which has been given the members of the Republican State Committee. The second balcony will be then open to the public.

The demand for tickets has been very large and judging from the interest shown in the meeting by the students and the people of Boston generally, Tremont Temple will probably be tested tonight to its utmost capacity.