Notices.

There will be a meeting of the Boylston Chemical Club, Tuesday evening, Jan. 12, 1886, in Sever 1 at 7.30 p.m. Subject for evening, Ultimate Organic Analysis.

At the meeting held for the election of a foot-ball captain there were six candidates; and, as a consequence, there was no majority obtained. But as three of these candidates have since withdrawn there will probably be no difficulty at the next election. This will be held under the same conditions, in the same place, Thursday, Jan. 14, from 2 until 4 in the afternoon. It is hoped that men will come up as well as they did at this election.

M. M. KIMBALL.FRESHMAN GLEE CLUB. There will be a meeting of the Club in Boylston Hall, at 7.30 this evening.

GEO. T. KEYES, Sec.All those who have had experience or are interested in the game of polo, are requested to meet in the sparring room in the gymnasium at 5 p.m. to-day, to form a polo team.

The election of two members of the Conference Committee from the freshman class will take place to-day, (Tuesday) from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. in Sever 10. Each freshman voting will write the name of his two candidates on a slip of paper, and sign his own name. Unsigned ballots will not be counted.

F. E. PARKER, Sec'y.