Notices.

FRESHMAN BANJO CLUB.- Very important rehearsals today (Thursday), and tomorrow at 3 o'clock, in Holyoke 3.

MATH. E.- The Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday section in this course will meet in Sever 24. Math. 4 will meet in the same room.

G. W. SAWIN.THERE will be a short meeting of the junior class on Friday evening at 7 o'clock in Upper Massachusetts to consider and arrange a junior class dinner.

FRESHMAN GLEE CLUB.- There will be a rehearsal with Mr. Locke at Lawrence Hall at 8 o'clock this evening.

THERE are 14 vacant seats in one of the barges going to the concert at Peirce Hall, Friday evening. Any one can get a seat by paying 36 cents to C. S. Hopkinson, 38 Weld.

Y. M. C. A.- There will be a meeting of the Y. M. C. A., this evening, in Lawrence Hall at 6.30. All those who are interested in the Christian welfare of the college are earnestly invited.

POL. ECON. 1, DIVISION B.- All members of this course will meet on Friday, Feb. 24, at 9 o'clock in Mass. 3, and not, as announced before, in two sections in U. 16.

F. W. TAUSSIG.There will be a meeting of the Harvard Historical Society at house of Mr. Justin Winsor, 02 Sparks street, on Wednesday evening, Feb. 29th, at 8 o'clock. Captain Barker, U. S. N., will speak on "The Experiences of a Naval Commander."

WM. BARNES, JR.