Eighty-nine, 4; Ninety-one. 2.

Eighty-nine outplayed Ninety-one yesterday afternoon at lacrosse and won the game by a score of four to two. The game was begun at about 5, 15, and Eighty-nine started off with a rush, and tried to force the playing. The Ninety-one defence did good work, keeping their goal clear, and the ball travelled from end to end of the field without either side's getting much the advantage. After twenty minutes' play Griffing worked the ball in toward goal by good dodging, and as Davis ran out leaving Kilvert uncovered, passed to the latter who threw a goal. The ball was drawn off at the centre, and had been in play hardly a minute when Tudor, by a good throw from the side, scored a goal for Ninety-one. This ended the score for the first half. In the second half Eighty-nine played harder and also were favored by luck. After about ten minutes play they worked the ball down to their opponents' end of the field, and Griffing attempted to throw a goal. Amory ran out in time to stop the throw, but in doing so left the goal unprotected and the ball rolled through. The time had almost expired when Hunneman made another goal for Eighty-nine. Walcott made a good run almost the length of the field and threw a goal for Ninety-one; but in three minutes Kilvert scored again for Eighty-nine, and soon after this time was called. The freshmen did not play as well as in their last game, but some men did good work, especially Walcott. Griffing and Griswold played the best for the Juniors. Eighty-nine-Vorse, Naumberg, Griswold, Reisner, Latta, Richardson, Griffing, Holliday, Kilvert, Bent, Hunneman; Ninety-one-Morton, Amory. Davis, Bass, Jones, Stead, Everett, Washburn, King, Walcott, Tudor, Huntress.