Harvard Lampoon Claims The Crimson Endorsed Trump at Pennsylvania Rally

Mass. DCR to Begin $1.5 Million Safety Upgrades to Memorial Drive Monday

Sports

Harvard Football Topples No. 16/21 UNH in Bounce-Back Win

Sports

After Tough Loss at Brown, Harvard Football Looks to Keep Ivy Title Hopes Alive

Harvard’s Greenhouse Gas Emissions Increased by 2.3 Percentage Points in 2023

Special Notices.

Notices, if not more than five lines, inserted in this column for 50 cents each insertion, or $2.00 a week. For over five lines, the rates are doubled. Short "Lost" and "Found" notices inserted once, free; every additional insertion 50 cents. All no

Notices, if not more than five lines, inserted in this column for 50 cents each insertion, or $2.00 a week. For over five lines the rates are doubled. "Lost" and "found" notices, if short, inserted once free; every additional insertion, 50 cents. All notices must be paid for in advance.

A club of student scan be accommodated with a large front dining room at No. 5 Linden Street.

Call at J. W. Brine's and see the beautiful line of English Macintoshes at less than Boston prices. We have the best $1 Gingham Umbrella in the world. Leather Shooting Coats in large variety. J. W. Brine, 10 and 11 Harvard Row.

To Harvard students. Visit the old established house of J. W. Brine. Clothing cleaned, pressed and repaired. Mr. Harry Haugh, the great London cutter, has charge of our custom department. His large experience at Cambridge and Oxford, England, enable him to do nothing but first class work. We are the regular co-operative store. J. W. Brine, 10 and 11 Harvard Row.

$50 Reward. The above reward will be paid to any person that may bring a garment to my Tailoring Department stained, and I fail to remove it. Mr. John Rogers, whose ability as a first-class cutter needs no comment, has charge of the tailoring department, the only place in Cambridge where the original Blenheim 4 Button Cutaway, Sack and Jalva Sleeve Overcoat can be go up. Pants a specialty. J. F. Noera, 436 Harvard Street.