The Path to Public Service at SEAS

Should Supreme Court Justices Have Term Limits? That ‘Would Be Fine,’ Breyer Says at Harvard IOP Forum

Harvard Right to Life Hosts Anti-Abortion Event With Students For Life President

Harvard Researchers Debunk Popular Sleep Myths in New Study

Journalists Discuss Trump’s Effect on the GOP at Harvard IOP Forum

No Headline

The annual meeting of the trustees of the Peabody Museum of American Archaeology and Ethnology, at Cambridge, was held on the 17th instant. The treasurer announced that he had received $900 from subscribers in aid of American research, in addition to the $2550 mentioned in the last annual report, and the curator was authorized to expend the same for the continuation of explorations under his direction. The curator, in presenting his report, stated that he had also received $775 for special purposes, of which $550 were for Miss Fletcher's researches among the Indians. Twenty-five free lectures were given at the museum during the past year. Numerous gifts were made to the library, and the additions to the museum had been larger than in any preceding year, the large increase being chiefly due to the special explorations made either by the curator or under his immediate direction through the liberality of patrons of American research. In concluding his report, the treasurer expressed the hope that some liberal patron of science would provide for an increase of the regular income of the museum; and also for an addition to the building, since the present accommodations would not permit of the exhibition of more than two-thirds of the collections.