Harvard, 62; Technology 0.

Technology was defeated by Harvard yesterday 62-0. The Harvard rush line was much too strong for their opponents as Upton, Cranston and Dean broke through very often upon the Technology's backs. Lee started the game for Harvard at the east end of Jarvis, with a run of 15 yards. Blanchard lost the ball to Tech. Garrison kicked and Cumnock secured the ball outside. The ball was then carried by Fearing to within three yards of the line and he was pushed over after couple of downs. Trafford kicked the first goal within five minutes of the start. Score 6-0. Weis started the ball for tech, but was unable to carry it along. Tech, kicked the ball which Lee caught and carried to the centre of the field. Good rushes by Lee and Fearing carried the ball to the fifteen yard line from which Trafford kicked a goal. Score 11-0. Time 9 minutes Weiss war again given the ball but was unable to carry it ahead. After losing ten yards Tech. tried to kick the ball but Harvard gained ten yards. After working the ball nearly up to Tech's. goal Trafford tried to kick a goal from the field but failed. Tech. started off with a poor kick, and Harvard soon ran the ball behind her goals. Trafford kicked a goal. Score 17-0. After working the ball well ahead Tech. dropped it. Harvard soon forced it near enough for Trafford to kick another goal from the field. Score 21-0. Tech. gained about twenty five yards by playing the criss cross trick. The ball was kicked to Fearing who ran twenty-five yards with it. A kicked ball was missed by Garrison and Hutchinson carried it over. Goal by Trafford. Score 28-0. Another touchdown was secured before time was called. Score 32-0.

In the second half the game was inshed from beginning to end. Tech. kicked to Fraring who returned. Cumnock missed a good chance to secure it. Lee soon got the ball and secured a touchdown. Score 36-0. Another goal was secured by a kick of Trafford's from the field. Score 41-0. Fearing got the ball from a kick and secured a touchdown. Goal. Fearing broke through Technology's rush line but was stopped near the line by Garrison. Lee ran around the outside and another goal was kicked. Score 52-0. Cranston broke through twice and stopped the half back when he secured the ball. Lee soon received a high ball and after a run and a shove another touchdown was gained. No goal. Score 56-0. Trafford tried twice before he succeeded in kicking another goal from the field. Score 62-0 Time was called before the teams returned to position. The teams were made up as follows:

Harvard-Rushers: Cumnock, Upton, Blanchard, Cranston (centre), Goldthwaite, Johnson, Hutchinson; quarter-back, Dean; halfbacks, Lee and Fearing; fullback, Trafford.

Technology-Rushers: Vorce, Potter, Harvey, Hammond (centre), Neilson; Beattie, Kales; quarter-back, Knoblets; halfbacks, Waite and Weis; fullback, Garrison.