The Path to Public Service at SEAS

Should Supreme Court Justices Have Term Limits? That ‘Would Be Fine,’ Breyer Says at Harvard IOP Forum

Harvard Right to Life Hosts Anti-Abortion Event With Students For Life President

Harvard Researchers Debunk Popular Sleep Myths in New Study

Journalists Discuss Trump’s Effect on the GOP at Harvard IOP Forum

Fact and Rumor.

Section B of Political Economy I, will begin Laughlin's Bimetallism, this week.

The next thesis in Philosophy IV, is due May 3.

T. Mullally, Yale, '92, is visiting friends in Cambridge.

The Boston Athletic Association, now numbers 2271 members, and has 363 names on the waiting list.

The Democratic students at Princeton, have organized a Cleveland Club, for carrying on systematic work during the coming campaign.

A new college daily has appeared, entitled the Cardinal. It is published by the students of the University of Wisconsin, and its form is very similar to that of the CRIMSON.

$1,000,000 is asked for by the trustees, to complete the building equipments and organization of the new Chicago University.

An effort will be made by the Cricket Club management, to arrange a game with the St. Paul's School eleven, on Holmes' Field, sometime in June.

Seniors in English 12, who are going to write commencement parts, may be excused from theme writing, by consultation with Professor Hill.

The fifteen suits of clothes consigned to Harvard students, but confiscated by the custom officials, will be sold at auction, this week.

A Southern Students' Conference, similar to the Northfield Conference, will be held this summer at Knoxville, Tenn., on the campus of the State University.

At the bicyclists' meeting at Brighton, England, Monday, Fowler, an English rider, defeated Arthur A. Zimmermann of the New York Athletic Club in a half-mile Scotch race by nine yards.

The Princeton Faculty have decided that no special student shall be allowed to play on the university athletic team until he has been in the college at least two terms.

The second annual competition for the all-round championship of the N. E. A. A. A. U., will be held in Irvington Oval, under the auspices of the Boston Athletic Association, on Saturday, June 25.

The athletic associations of Bowdoin, Bates and Colby, have arranged for a field day, to be held at Lewiston, June 21st. A cup valued at $50, will be presented to the winning team.

A Western College Athletic League has been formed, including, University of Wisconsin, University of Michigan, Northwestern University, and University of Minnesota. Foot ball, base ball and track athletics, will be included in the list of sports, and a field day will probably be held in Chicago, the coming June.