The Path to Public Service at SEAS

Should Supreme Court Justices Have Term Limits? That ‘Would Be Fine,’ Breyer Says at Harvard IOP Forum

Harvard Right to Life Hosts Anti-Abortion Event With Students For Life President

Harvard Researchers Debunk Popular Sleep Myths in New Study

Journalists Discuss Trump’s Effect on the GOP at Harvard IOP Forum

Ninety-two, 32; Roxbury Latin School, 0.

Ninety-two played Roxbury Latin forty minutes yesterday afternoon and won the game, 32-0. Roxbury's rush line was much too light for '92 and but for the good work of Sherwin the score would have been larger against them. Ninety-two carried the ball to the 15 yard line in the first rush and soon after secured a touchdown. Goal. Score 6-0. By a run of White's and a pass to McDonald, another touchdown but no goal was scored for '92 in less than 3 minutes. Score 10-0. Another touchdown was got by Putnam. Score 14-0. After the ball had stayed dangerously near Roxbury's goal for some time, Sullivan carried it the length of the field but was unable to cross the line. Both sides then kicked, but '92 soon got a goal and made the score 20-0. Roxbury had hard luck and the rest of the game was little more than touchdowns and unsuccessful tries for goals by '92. Time was called after '92 had won three more touchdowns making the score 32-0. Following is the make-up of the teams: Ninety-two-Rushers: McDonald, Rantoul, Steedman, Pinkham (centre), Thomas, Draper, Cheney; quarter-back, Neff; half backs, White and Henry; full-back, Putnam.

Roxbury Latin-Rushers: Batchelder, Adams, James, Ware (centre), Kimball, Newell, Hayes; quarter back, H. Cabot; halfback, Sherwin and C. S. Hoag; full-back, Atwater.