The Path to Public Service at SEAS

Should Supreme Court Justices Have Term Limits? That ‘Would Be Fine,’ Breyer Says at Harvard IOP Forum

Harvard Right to Life Hosts Anti-Abortion Event With Students For Life President

Harvard Researchers Debunk Popular Sleep Myths in New Study

Journalists Discuss Trump’s Effect on the GOP at Harvard IOP Forum

Hare and Hounds.

The first hare and hounds run under the auspices of the H. A. A. took place yesterday afternoon. The hares H. A. Davis, '91, and S. W. Priest, '91, started from in front of Matthews at 4.20 and laid the trail up Garden street and Concord avenue to the Observatory, thence through fields and bogs to Grove street, Belmont, across to Arlington street down Mt. Auburn St. near the Muzzey estate where they indicated the "break." The hounds about thirty in all headed by W. Alexander, L. S. followed about seven minutes later and had no difficulty in finding the scent until the swamps were reached. Here they got separated but most of the pack with the master followed the scent to Mt. Auburn bridge where the break was made because it was too dark to trace the scent further. Meanwhile the hares had returned having made the distance in fifty-seven minutes. Lowell '92 was the first hound in from the break, twenty-three minutes after the hares, closely followed by A. H. Williams '91, and F. P. Sears '91. The next run occurs Wednesday, October 30.