Harvard '90, 18; Cambridge Latin School, 0.

The senior eleven played two twenty-minute balrs, against the Cambridge Latin school yesterday afternoon on the field back of Divinity. Cambridge was made up of light men, but they played a remarkably plucky game. They out-played Harvard in team work but were not a match in weight. Cambridge passed well and their backs were trained. At the start Raymond's kick lost Ninety twenty yards. Rushes by McLeod and Aiken, however, regained what was lost and and brought the ball to the thirty yard line. During the scrimmages Cambridge tackled well. Crane got another fifteen yards, aided by his team's blockingoff; another down and Wells was pushed over. Crane kicked the goal. Score, 6-0, Cambridge started a shoving game and gained ground rapidly until Crane got in a long kick which Fessenden passed to Tyson who easily scored. Goal again by Crane. 12-0. Again Cambridge started off well and took the play to Ninety's twenty-five yard line. Clark's good rush decreased the distance to ten yards, but Crane's kick prevented a score. The ball was worked down toward Cambridge until it was on the twenty-yard line when time was called.

In the second half, Brooks took Aiken's place. Both full backs did good kicking. Corbett's rush again took the ball to '90's ten yard line but Crane kept Cambridge from scoring by his long kick. Both sides played sharply, neither side gaining much until McLeod got by the rush line and backs and scored a touch-down. Goal. 18-0. Work was commenced in a spirited manner and Cambridge showed skilful passing. Both full-backs did excellent punting; one remarkably good punt of Corbett's prevented Ninety from scoring again. The best work for Cambridge was done by Corbett, Haynes and Raymond; for Ninety by Crane, Tyson and Slocum.

The teams played as follows: Ninety-rushers, Faulkner, Slocum, Darling, Fessendon, (centre) Pulsifer, Aiken, Tyson; R. Jones, quarter-back; McLeod and Wells, half-backs; J. Crane, full-back. Cambridge Latin School-rushers, Whittemore, Sprague, McDaniel, Haynes (centre) Dickinson, Howlett, Harding; R. Wrenn, quarterback; Corbett and Clarke, half-backs; Raymond, full-back.