The Path to Public Service at SEAS

Should Supreme Court Justices Have Term Limits? That ‘Would Be Fine,’ Breyer Says at Harvard IOP Forum

Harvard Right to Life Hosts Anti-Abortion Event With Students For Life President

Harvard Researchers Debunk Popular Sleep Myths in New Study

Journalists Discuss Trump’s Effect on the GOP at Harvard IOP Forum

Special Notices

Tutor in N. H. 4 and 8 for hour examinations.

GEORGE J. PIERCE, 686 Main Street.Tutoring. History 1, 10, 11, 12, 15, 18; Fine Arts 4, Political Economy 4, Philosophy 11.

WILLIAM W. NOLEN, 2 Manter HallTutoring in N. H. 4 by a graduate,

GRADUATE, 12 Appian Way.Address, 68-4t

HARVARD ATHLETICS.- "Their Management and Expense" is fully treated in a special article to be found in Friday's (college issue) of the New York Evening Post. Similar articles from Yale, Cornell, and Brown, appear in the same number. For sale at Thurston's.

WANTED.- A tutor in History I. Address X care Leavitt and Peirce. 67-1t

History 2, History 13, Political Economy 1. Tutoring. Seminar in History 2, Monday night at 7.30.

J. A. BAILEY, 31 Stoughton.13-16

Tutoring in German Electives by Richard Hochdorfer, Ph. D., private tutor in Modern Languages, 890 Main Street, opposite Beck Hall, house 19 Ware Street, "The Homestead."

Pach Bros., photographer for Harvard have on exhibition some elegant large photographs just the thing for Christmas They are also getting up a new size which will be called the Harvard Panel a good sized head mounted on 11x14 card for framing or on a gilt beveled edged card 7x10. We propose making this size for $3.00, regular price $6.00. This is for Xmas and only to Harvard men.

PACH BROS.H. W. TUPPER, Manager and Photographer.Mrs. E. L. Metcalf offers further accommodations for a club of ten at 13 Bow St. after the holidays. An early application is desired. Also a very desirable room for a club of eight at 18 Prescott St. 6-12-17-20