The Path to Public Service at SEAS

Should Supreme Court Justices Have Term Limits? That ‘Would Be Fine,’ Breyer Says at Harvard IOP Forum

Harvard Right to Life Hosts Anti-Abortion Event With Students For Life President

Harvard Researchers Debunk Popular Sleep Myths in New Study

Journalists Discuss Trump’s Effect on the GOP at Harvard IOP Forum

Hastings Hall.

During the past three weeks work on Hastings Hall has gone forward rapidly. Nearly all the roof has been slated, and inside the walls the workmen have been putting the steam-heating apparatus in place. The walls have not been plastered at all yet, but it is expected that not much time will be required to do that work, since a part of the inside walls will be finished in Philadelphia pressed brick with red mortar, and therefore will require no further finishing. Work on the flooring has not yet been begun, but the supporting iron cross beams are all in place and the actual work of laying the floors will be begun as soon as is practicable. Throughout the whole building every care has been taken to add to the convenience of the rooms, and the only drawback is in the apparent lowness of the ceilings. Perhaps this defect is only a seeming one, however, which will disappear when the rooms have been plastered and floored. The building will contain about fifty-five suites of rooms, all of which will be conveniently large and well-lighted.