Special Notices.

To rent.- Very desirable rooms for '85-'86, in new house at 61 Brattle St.

Lost.- On Holmes Field, Thursday afterdoon, a tennis racquet. Finder will oblige by returning to 46 Thayer.

J. F. Noera has greatly improved his facilities for fitting tennis flannels. Only the best cutters employed. Holyoke street, opposite Holyoke House.

Found,- In an examination room, a stylographic pen. Inquire of Miss Harris at University 5.

Two instructors, Greek and French, wanted for N. E. Preparatory School. Small salary and living expenses. Call or address, Eastern Teachers Institute, 110 Tremont street, Boston.

Anyone wishing to dispose of two or more Tree or Memorial Hall tickets will please call at 42 Brattle street, between 7 and 8 o'clock P.M.

HISTORY I. At 7.30 Friday evening, June 12, at 46 Mt. Auburn street, I will discuss the most important points in the course covered by t he annual examination. R. B. Mahany.

Wanted,- Tree tickets for class day. Address 1 Grays.

I am open to additional engagements to tutor during the summer. During the last few weeks of the vacation, I shall be in Cambaidge to tutor for the removal of entrance conditions. J. W. Dalzell, '79, 18 Appian way.

J. F. Noera has removed to Holyoke Street, opposite Holyoke House, where he will continue his business as usual.

J. Dudley Hall, Organist of the Church of St. John the Evangelist, Boston, will receive pupils in piano-forte, organ playing, and harmony. Thorough grounding in harmony and technical principles guaranteed. 125 Tremont St., room 8, Boston.

A COLLEGE MAN of business experience (a lawyer by profession) wishes to meet one or two gentlemen who would be willing to join him in contributing their time and a moderate amount of capital in establishing a business enterprise in a Western or Southern city, where the opportunity for success is vastly greater than in New York or New England. The advertiser will satisfy anyone, who would be acceptable, of the unusual advantages of this opportunity; and any gentleman who has not formed definite business plans for the future, should investigate it. Only reliable persons would be satisfactory; and the advertiser will furnish ample proofs of reliability on his part. For interview, address P. O. Box 1307, Boston, Mass.