Undergraduates Celebrate Second Consecutive Virtual Housing Day

Dean of Students Office Discusses Housing Day, Anti-Racism Goals

Renowned Cardiologist and Nobel Peace Prize Winner Bernard Lown Dies at 99

Native American Nonprofit Accuses Harvard of Violating Federal Graves Protection and Repatriation Act

U.S. Reps Assess Biden’s Progress on Immigration at HKS Event

Special Notices.

TUTORING in History 13 and 17. All kinds of writing and type-writing done at short notice. Preparation for the college examinations during the summer months.

CLARENCE A. BRODEUR, '87, 14 Hollis.RE-STRINGING TENNIS RACKETS.- We have the best thing in this line that has yet been produced-waterproof stringing. Dampness is the great enemy to racket strings and the prolific cause of much looseness and breakage. When treated with our Waterproof Filler the strings become impervious to dampness, and will keep in good condition a much longer time than would be possible otherwise. They can be taken to the seashore or mountains with safety if treated with the Waterproof Filler. We make a specialty of stringing for expert playing, and can guarantee fine work. James W. Brine, 10 and 11 Harvard Row.

SPECIAL NOTICE. Spring suits to measure, spring overcoats, spring pants. We have the finest custom department in Cambridge. We have on exhibition at our store 1000 spring suitings. All our work is warranted first-class. Prices on suits range from $25 to $45. Perfect fit guaranteed. Students wanting our cutter to call at room with samples will do so at any time. J. B. Brine, Custom Tailor, 8 Boylston street, near post office.

A FINE SUITE OF FURNISHED ROOMS at let cheap on Oxford street. Apply to LEE L. POWERS'S, 30 Boylston street, near post office. f2

Money made. See advertisement of stocks bought and sold in next column. s30

CAMP CHAIRS to let for all occasions, cheap, at LEE L. POWERS', 30 Boylston street. f2

WEATHER STRIPS, Outside Windows, to keep out the wind and cold are now being put on by Powers, 30 Boylston street, Read's Building

IT IS an acknowledged fact that J. F. Noera, 436 Harvard street, has the finest line of English Cheviot and French Flannel for shirts and pajamas over imported.

CONSTANTLY on hand, all the latest style E. and W. Collars and Cuffs, Full Dress Shirts, and everything requisite for evening dress. All kinds of Bath Wraps. English Cheviot and French Flannel Shirts and Pajamas, etc., at J. F. Noera's, 436 Harvard street.

YOU can buy a trouser stretcher at J. F. Noera's, from 16c. to $5.

GET your Furniture repaired at POWERS'S, 30 Boylston street, near post office. j18

SPECIAL NOTICE.- Repairing, pressing and cleaning done at McMunnell's old stand. Spring suits cleaned and pressed. Spring overcoats pressed. Full dress suits pressed. Pants creased and pressed. We have the largest department in the country for cleaning and repairing. J. B. Brine, 8 Boylston street, near post office.