The Path to Public Service at SEAS

Should Supreme Court Justices Have Term Limits? That ‘Would Be Fine,’ Breyer Says at Harvard IOP Forum

Harvard Right to Life Hosts Anti-Abortion Event With Students For Life President

Harvard Researchers Debunk Popular Sleep Myths in New Study

Journalists Discuss Trump’s Effect on the GOP at Harvard IOP Forum

A Hockey Match at Groton.

On Wednesday a hockey team of six men went from Cambridge to play a match with a team of six from the Groton School, at Groton. The men who composed the team were Fitzhugh, '91, (captain), Rhinelander, L. S., Dean, '91, Barron, '91, Neff, '92, and Ruland, '89. About one o'clock the team reached the school, where they were cordially welcomed by Mr. Peabody, the head master. The men dined in the school with Mr. and Mrs. Peabody and the masters and boys, and the meal was made thoroughly enjoyable by the genial, homelike atmosphere of the place. In spite of a light snow that covered the ice, a successful match of about three-quarters of an hour was played, in which the visiting team was victorious by a score of four goals to none. The school team played a plucky game, however, and will doubtless give the Harvard six a closer rub if another game can be arranged this winter. The visit was greatly enjoyed by the men, and they will remember with pleasure the kindness with which they were welcomed by Mr. and Mrs. Peabody.