Amid Boston Overdose Crisis, a Pair of Harvard Students Are Bringing Narcan to the Red Line

At First Cambridge City Council Election Forum, Candidates Clash Over Building Emissions

Harvard’s Updated Sustainability Plan Garners Optimistic Responses from Student Climate Activists

‘Sunroof’ Singer Nicky Youre Lights Up Harvard Yard at Crimson Jam

‘The Architect of the Whole Plan’: Harvard Law Graduate Ken Chesebro’s Path to Jan. 6

Chess Tournament.

The three players who were tied for first place in the chess tournament finally decided to draw lots as to the best means of settling the contest. The drawing gave F. W. Nichols, '92, first prize; F. M. Brown, '90, second, and S. W. Sturgis, '90, third. The games among these players have been so even that several attempts to play off the tie resulted in one victory and one defeat for each man. So much time has been consumed in these matches the only practicable means of finishing the tournament seemed an appeal to chance.

The Boston Chess Club has again invited the chess players of the Harvard club to meet Mr. P. Cummings in simultaneous games. The invitations have been accepted for Thursday evening and the same men as before with several others, will take part. The delegation will be made up as follows: H. Webster, S. W. Sturgis, P. D. Brown, F. M. Brown, F. W. Nicolls, H. A. Davis, R. S. Hale, L. W. Chamberlin, O. Everett and F. Irving. The games will begin at 7.30 p. m. at the Boston Chess Club's rooms, 33 Pemberton square.