The Path to Public Service at SEAS

Should Supreme Court Justices Have Term Limits? That ‘Would Be Fine,’ Breyer Says at Harvard IOP Forum

Harvard Right to Life Hosts Anti-Abortion Event With Students For Life President

Harvard Researchers Debunk Popular Sleep Myths in New Study

Journalists Discuss Trump’s Effect on the GOP at Harvard IOP Forum

Fact and Rumor.

Over one hundred entries for the falgames at Yale have been received.

There will be an hour examination in Fine Arts 4 today.

There was an unannounced examination in German I (a) yesterday.

Hurst '91 is at the University of of Luebingen, Wurtemburg, Germany.

The Yale freshman eleven will go to Andover today to play the Phillips academy team.

No class will be graduated from the Columbia Law school this year, as the term of study has been lengthened.

The voluntary classes in Elocution will meet Professor Hayes a 2 p. m. on both Mondays and Fridays.

MacPherran, captain of the Exeter Academy foot ball team in '86 '87, has been elected captain of the University of Mchigan team.

Not enough votes were cast to change the time of breakfast at Memorial. Dinner will be chaughed to half-past five the first of November.

The following men have been elected members of the Harvard Philosphical Club from the senior class: P. S. Abbot, DuBois, N. Hapgood, R. C. Harrison, H. H. Haskill, L. W. Pulsifer, J. Lund, C. A. Mills, H. F. Hewes; from the graduate department: P. Chittenden, Matthews, L. Sternbergh.

Judson, '80, after leaving college, entered the U. S. Army. At present he is in the engineering courps, and is stationed at one of the forts in New York harbor for the purpose of making an especial study of the modern torpedo system. He holds the rank of first lieutenant.

The following are the officers for the fall meetings of the Athletic association: Referee, W. Goodwin; judges, G. S. Mandell and F. B. Lund; judge of walking, H. H. Bemis; clerk of course, J. Wendell: assistants, J. H. Rhoades and N. Rantoul; timers, J. G. Lathrop, J. D. Bradlee, and Fiske; measurers, W. Myer and J. H. Hunt; scorer. J. T. Burnett.

Other football games today are Yale vs Columbia at the Berkeley Oval, New York; Technology vs Amherst (championship game); Princeton vs University of Pennsylvania, (championship game) at Philadelphia, R. J. Corwin, referee; Cornell vs Lehigh, at Bethlehem; Swarthmore vs Haverford, at Swarthmore; Phillips Andover vs Yale Ninety-three at Andover.