The Path to Public Service at SEAS

Should Supreme Court Justices Have Term Limits? That ‘Would Be Fine,’ Breyer Says at Harvard IOP Forum

Harvard Right to Life Hosts Anti-Abortion Event With Students For Life President

Harvard Researchers Debunk Popular Sleep Myths in New Study

Journalists Discuss Trump’s Effect on the GOP at Harvard IOP Forum

Notices.

Left on Holmes fleld, after the Princeton game, a brown mackintosh. Finder please return to T. W. Lamont, 15 Gray's.

The barge to take freshman nine to depot will leave Leavitt and Pierces at three o'clock sharp.

All of the regular freshman nine will be at my room at 2 p. m. to be measured for straw hats.

A. M. GRISWOLD, 37 Brattle St.HARVARD GLEE CLUB.- Rehearsal with Mr. Locke today at 2 p. m; Social Union concert at 7.30 p. m.

W. F. GAY, Sec'yHARVARD GUITAR AND MANDOLIN CLUB.- Photograph next Friday at 1.30 in Pach's studio. Let every one try to be on hand promptly, for once.

The Senior class will be photographed at the back of Memorial on Tuesday, June 4 at 1.30.

PHOTO COM.The Freshmen will be photographed immediately after the Seniors.

NEAL RANTOUL.HASTY PUDDING CLUB.- Memoirs of the "Pudding" from '89 will be photographed back of Sever Hall on Monday, June 3 at 1.30 p. m. promptly. As many '89 members as possible are requested to attend.

NATURAL HISTORY 3.- Students are expected to bring their copies of Gray's Manual to the examination. Sections are assigned as follows: Abbott to Cohen, Sever 5; Copeland to Harwood, Sever 6; Healey to Woods, Mass. I.