The Path to Public Service at SEAS

Should Supreme Court Justices Have Term Limits? That ‘Would Be Fine,’ Breyer Says at Harvard IOP Forum

Harvard Right to Life Hosts Anti-Abortion Event With Students For Life President

Harvard Researchers Debunk Popular Sleep Myths in New Study

Journalists Discuss Trump’s Effect on the GOP at Harvard IOP Forum

Special Notice.

Everybody in Boston knows George W. Wilson, that inimitable comedian who for sixteen years was a prime favorite in the old Museum stock company, and it seems as if everybody and their cousins were out to see him appear once more on the stage where he has made so many successes in the past. Little need be said about the play. It is sufficient to recall the fact that it is one of those bright, farce comedies, of the same class as "Charley's Aunt" and "The Private Secretary," which are put together for laughing purposes only. With one exception the company is the same one that supported Mr. Wilson during his previous engagement at the Bijou Opera House. The part of Tilly Duval, of the Apollo Music Hall, loses none of its effectiveness in the hands of the new comer, Miss Fanchon Campbell. There are some excellent specialties in the last act and special mention may be accorded Master James Devlin, who proves himself a child artist of more than usual merit.

SADDLE horses and ponies to rent by the month. Safe for ladies to ride. Apply, Row E. Dixon, or R. J. Stephenson, Lakewood, N. J.

45 4tLOST. - A light overcoat Saturday afternoon on the Soldiers Field grand stand. A suitable reward is offered for the return of same, or, more especially, for the keys which were in the pocket, to No. 25 Hastings.

48 3tDANCING CLASS. - Mrs. L. J. Chandler's dancing class, Odd Fellows Hall, Cambridgeport. Address, corner of Main and Inman streets. Private lessons.