Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

Freshman Class Meeting.

The meeting of the freshman class to hear the reports of the secretary and of the manager of the football eleven took place last evening. The meeting was called to order by President Trafford at 8.40 with about one hundred and fifty men present. After the report of the secretary had been read and accepted, F. W. Moore, the manager of the eleven, read a report showing the financial condition of the team. The statement was as follows: 'Receipts; from Exeter game, $20; from Andover game, $15; from Yale game, $125; from subscriptions to December 30, $623; total receipts $783. Expenses; trip to Exeter, $38.92; to Andover $23 30; to New Haven $247.32; uniforms $168; training-table (16 men) $136.05; other expenses $114.31; total expenses $727.90. There was thus an excess of receipts over expenditures of $55.10. Of this sum $5.10 had been given to the graduate treasurer, as the class was allowed to retain only $50. The report was accepted. It was moved and voted that the surplus of $50 be devoted to the purchase of cups for the eleven, and Messrs. Moore, Barlow and Tripp were appointed by the chair a committee for buying the cups. The petition for the reconsideration of the punishment of C. K. Cummings was discussed, and a blue book for those of the class who have not already signed the petition will be left at the Auditor's desk in Memorial.