Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

Harvard Canadian Club.

Just before the holidays the Canadians who are now at the University were brought together by invitation of Mr. Montague Chamberlain. A resolution to form a Harvard Canadian club was unanimously passed, and a committee was named to prepare a constitution during the recess. This committee reported at a special meeting last Saturday evening and their constitution, with slight amendments, was adopted. The new club has an opening membership of thirty-two, comprising several officials of the university. Its officers are: President, Mr. F. W. Nicholson, of the Graduate department; vice-president, Mr. C. W. Colly, of the Graduate department; secretary treasurer, Mr. A. W. McRae, of the Law school.

The aims of the club are these: To promote good-fellowship among Canadian students at present in residence: to welcome incoming students from the provinces; and to make the advantages of Harvard better known throughout the whole Dominion. The club is strongly Canadian in feeling and will probably be no less successful than the other territorial clubs of the university.