Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

Notices.

FOUND.- Shakespeare's Othello, Hudson's edition. Apply at Thurston's.

There will be an important meeting of the CRIMSON board at 1.30 today.

Left in my room, an umbrella, on Friday, 1st. Another on Friday, 8th.

G. LOWELL.HARVARD SHOOTING CLUB.-Candidates for the team will take the 2 p m car for Watertown this afternoon.

All candidates for the first and second freshman elevens will be on the Divinity field at 3.30 sharp.

S. W. ELLSWORTH.FOUND.- On the stairs of old Little's, a gold twist scarf pin with square stone in centre. Owner can obtain it at 11 Little's by proving property.

There will be an hour examination in English 2 at No. 6 Harvard Hall, Wednesday, November 13, at 10 a. m.

GEORGE LYMAN KITTREDGE.HARVARD CAMERA CLUB.- Meeting and exhibition of photographs Monday November 11, at 7.30 p. m. in room 4 of the Lawrence Scientific school. Pictures may be left at No. 9 Holworthy before 5 o'clock on the day of the meeting.

R. D. WOOD, Sec.HARVARD BICYCLE CLUB.- Special meeting Monday November 11 in 14 Holworthy to determine the course of a Fall road race.

E. F. ROGERS, Pres.There will be a rehearsal of the freshman Banjo club on Monday evening at 7 in 4 Thayer. Any guitar players who have not yet tried for the club are especially invited.

H. E. SEARS.NINETY-TWO CREW.- The following men will be at the boat house ready to row at 4.15 sharp: Weed, J. C. Hubbard, Cheney, Young, Codman, Putnam and Motte. And the following men will be at the gymnasium ready to row at 4.15 p. m: Howell, Scudder, Greenwood, Draper, Berry, Stearns and Rhoades.

J. C. POWERS, Captain.