Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

The Yale Athletic Team.

Captain Robinson met about twenty-five candidates for the Yale athletic team last Friday, and explained the system of work which would be employed during the term. Mr. Robinson said that at present the men would be divided into two squads, the long distance men being under Lloyd, '91, and the short distance men under Deming, '90 S. Work began on Monday. The long distance men will run every day from three to five miles, while the other squad will take walks three days in the week and the other three days practice starting in the cage.

A meeting of those who intend to try for the tug-of-war team will be held shortly and it is hoped to establish a system of inter-class pulls during the winter.

In a few weeks the handicap high jump, putting the shot contests, and wrestling matches will be engaged in, providing the consent of the faculty can be obtained.

The annual winter games will be held sometime in March. The men who have handed in their names for the different squads are as follows: Long distance men-Lloyd, '91, Ryder, '91, Powell, '92 S., Harmar, '92 S., Scovill, '93, Quinn, '92 S., Williams, '93, Brownson, '91 S., Norton, '91 S., Shadduck, '91 S. Short distance men-Kitchell, '92, Keyes, '92 S, Tracey, '90 S., Cheney, '92 S., Miller, '93, and Murphy, '93.