City Manager Talks Cambridge Emergency Shelter, Discourages Street Closures in Council Meeting

On Leave Due to COVID-19 Concerns, Forty-Three Harvard Dining Workers Risk Going Without Pay

Harvard Prohibits Non-Essential University Travel Until May 31, International Travel Cancelled Until August 31

Ivy League Will Not Allow Athletes to Compete as Grad Students Despite Shortened Spring Season

‘There’s No Playbook’: Massachusetts Political Campaigns Navigate a New Coronavirus Reality

No Headline

This afternoon at four o'clock, Mr. Royce delivers the first of his Tuesday and Friday lectures on Forensic work. The department begins the year with a complete change in man and methods. The changes in methods are not final, however, and the instructors look to still further changes if those of this year prove successful. The majority of the students, we know, look upon this last remnant of required work as a nuisance, and give it as little time and thought as possible. Still, there are many who realize that forensic work is perhaps the most practically important work, and the work bearing most directly on their success in life, that they do while in college. And these men, we are sure, will need no urging to go to Mr. Royce's course of lectures. Mr. Royce's course of lectures. Mr. Royce has shown the ability always to interest his audience, and his lectures on a subject of so great practical importance are sure to be well worth hearing. The principle of the forensic work is now that of elections-"If the system of the college is election, then let the students make their forensics a part of their elective work! This idea has not been entirely carried out yet, but if the students do their part this year the Forensic department, which has hither to been an utter failure, will soon become one of the best things in the college course.