Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

Fact and Rumor.

Marks are out for the last hour examinations in N. H. 8, History 10 and History 15.

The mid-year examinations at Technology began Friday.

There will be an hour examination in Engineering 7 today.

The Glee club will give a concert in Pierce Hall, Brookline, tomorrow evening.

Only about ten of the new lot of lockers in the gymnasium remain untaken.

Owing to the illness of Crehore, Tyson will act as temporary captain of the senior crew.

Dole and Tremaine, of the 'Varsity Glee club are at present singing with the Freshman Glee club.

The date of the mid-year examination in Political Economy 3 has been changed from January 25 to February 7.

As usual there will be no mid-year examination in French 9 this year, but an hour examination will be held January 21.

Exeter re-opened Monday. The faculty granted the petition of the whole school to lengthen the vacation three days for the benefit of the western men.

A debate will be held at Princeton, February 14. on a political subject. Four men, one from each class, will take part, and a prize of fifty dollars will be given to the best debater.

The eighth ten of the Institute of 1770 from '92 are: G. S. Curtis, W. H. Gratwick, jr., D. Gray, A. T. Du Pont, C. M. Draper, W. R. Wescott, W. K. Brown, H. De Wolf, F. McDonald, S. Howell.

It is said that Osborn, who played second base on last year's Princeton nine, will not return to college this year. It is also rumored that Watts has declined to play third base this season.

The library has recently received a large framed photograph of Michael Eugene Chevreul, the famous French physicist and chemist, who received the degree of LL. D. from Harvard at the 250th anniversary of the college. He died April 9, 1889, at the age of 102, being the oldest man who ever received an honorary degree from Harvard.