City Manager Talks Cambridge Emergency Shelter, Discourages Street Closures in Council Meeting

On Leave Due to COVID-19 Concerns, Forty-Three Harvard Dining Workers Risk Going Without Pay

Harvard Prohibits Non-Essential University Travel Until May 31, International Travel Cancelled Until August 31

Ivy League Will Not Allow Athletes to Compete as Grad Students Despite Shortened Spring Season

‘There’s No Playbook’: Massachusetts Political Campaigns Navigate a New Coronavirus Reality

Philosophical Lectures.

This evening Professor Royce will begin his series of lectures on the Representative Men and Issues of Modern Philosophy. The lectures will be given every Wednesday evening during the first Half Year and will consist of popular studies of certain great leaders and great ideals of Philosophical Thought during the last two hundred and fifty years. The attempt will be made to show the present situation in Philosophy and how it has been reached. The address this evening will be devoted to a general introduction to the whole course. The time and place will be half past seven in Sever 11. It will be remembered that last winter Professor Royce gave a series of lectures on modern philosophy before private gatherings in New York and Boston. The present series will undoubtedly be an improvement on its predecessor, even considering the praise and approval which that one received from all critics.