Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

Harvard, '94, 8; Tufts, 4.

The freshmen played their first game of the season on Saturday and succeeded in beating Tufts after a close contest. '94 played with a great deal of snap and energy. but their blocking and tackling were weak.

Tufts won the toss and took the ball. By the V tick and a succession of good rushes through the centre, they soon had a touch-down. No goal. From the 25 yard line Sherwin made a rush of half the field and in less than a minute Waters had it over the line. No goal. Score 4-4.

Harvard in the second half started off with the ball and Sherwin, after a few good rushes scored. Tufts had the ball within two yards of Harvard's goal when time was called.

Tufts' play was slow and lacked life. Her work was done by Stover. Sherwin, Gradner and Waters played well for Harvard.

The teams were made up as follows: Harvard, '91-rushers-Wrenn, Beals, Blake, Mackie, Fay, McDonald, Waters; quarter-back-Quigley; half-backs-Gardner, Sherwin; full-back-Garrison.

Tufts-rushers-Cunningham, Russ, Williams, Lane, Kimball, Lambert, Edmunds; quarter-back-Farley; halfbacks-Stover, Powell; full-back-Wilber.