Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

H. A. A. Meeting.

The H. A. A. meeting last evening in Upper Mass. was called to order at 7.45 by J. H. Hunt, who read the report from E. Sturgis, the president of last year. This having been accepted, the report of S. V. R. Crosby, the treasurer was read; it was as follows: Total expenses, '89-'90, $2,826.04; total receipts, $2,847.79; balance on hand, $21.75. The season commenced with a deficit of $600 and ended with a deficit of $400. J. H. Rhoades was appointed temporary secretary, and E. C. Moen'91 was elected president unanimously, was cheered, and took the chair. S. V. R. Crosby 91, was unanimously elected vice-president. Two nominations were made for treasurer, J. H. Hunt'92 and G. L. Batchelder'92 and a ballotwas taken, J. P. Lee and T. J. Stead acting as tellers. R. S. Hale made a speech for the I. S. A. A. while the ballots were being counted. The result of the ballot was: 39 votes for Hunt, 38 for Batchelder and 2 for Crosby. As Crosby was not a candidate, a second ballot was cast and Hunt received 40 votes and Batchelder 39. G. R. Fearing '93 and P. W. Davis'93 were nominated for secretary and Fearing was elected, 54 votes to 21. The motion was made, seconded and carried to refer the much disputed question of tug-of-war to a committee. The meeting then adjourned.