Anthropology Dept. Forms Eight Committees in Response to Harassment and Gender Bias Concerns

Harvard Cancels Summer 2021 Study Abroad Programming

UC Showcases Project Shedding Light on How Harvard Uses Student Data

Four Bank Robberies Strike Cambridge in Three Weeks

After a Rocky Year, Harvard Faces an Uncertain Economic Climate in 2021, Hollister Says

Fact and Rumor.

The students at Wellesley are endeavoring to have the present system of examinations abolished.

Three of the members of the University of Pennsylvania cricket eleven are on the American team which sails for England early in the summer.

It is proposed to devote the surplus of subscriptions for the Yale New York dinner to the paying off of the debt on the Yale Field.

Members of the Delta Upsilon Fraternity in the Connecticut Valley met at Springfield recently and organized a Western New England club. Representatives were present from ten colleges, including Harvard.

The Washington Harvard Club held its annual dinner at Wormley's last Tuesday evening. Dr. George B. Loring presided and delivered a speech on "Harvard College equal to all great occasions." There were thirty-six members present.

The tank has been very destructive to the new set of oars purchased in England last year. Fifteen of them have already been broken on account of the holes which it was necessary to cut in the blades. The rest of the set has been strengthened by thin braces of light wood affixed to the back of the blades.