Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

Special Notices.

TUTORING in History 13 and 17. All kinds of writing and type-writing done at short notice. Preparation for the college examinations during the summe months. CLARENCE A. BRODEUR, '87, 14 Hollis.

TUTORING in N. H. 4 and N. H. 8. my28 6t

R. S. TARR, 14 Hollis.TUTORING in Fine Arts IV, Philosophy XI, History XII, Pol. Econ. IV, English XV.

WILLIAM W. NOLEN, 6 Little's Block.m24 18t

TUTORING in History I. HENRY SCHOFIELD, 13 Hollis. my 29 2t

TUTORING in Greek, Latin and French.

F. D. KALOPOTHAKES, 18 Stoughton.my 29 6t

TUTORING in English A. ROBERT W. HERRICK, Stoughton 25. my 25 6t

GERMAN A.- I shall translate the books read during the second half year on Friday evening, June 1, at 7.30, in Stoughton 10. my 29 4t

CLIFFORD H. MOORE.TUTORING in Pol. Econ. VI and in Phil XI.

EDWARD C. LUNT, G. 24.m31 6t

SEMINAR in German A, Friday evening, at 7.30, in Hollis 1. my 31 2t

G. RODEMANN, A. M.HISTORY 13, SEMINAR.- The course will be reviewed on the evening before the examination in 54 Thayer, at 7.30 p. m. Fee $2.50. my 31 3t

GEORGE. P. FURBER.AN experienced tutor in History 1 and 17, N. H. 4 and Physics A. W. J. BOWEN, 32 Hollis. my18 4w

WILLIAM C. LAWTON (H. C. '73), will tutor for the annuals in German and Greek. 28 Mellen St.

m28-31 2t

GERMAN A. SEMINAR.- Work of last half of the year carefully translated. Bring all the books. 7.30 sharp.

E. C. PFEIFFER, 22 College House.je 1 1t

FOUND.- A pair of gloves.

J. A. BAILEY, 31 Stoughton.LOST.- A note cover and notes in Fine Arts 4, etc. A large reward will be paid for its return to 31 Stoughton.

STUDENTS desiring to purchase high-class Hosiery and Underwear in natural lamb's wool (summer weight), White Merino and French Balbriggan, can do so at JAMES W. BRINE'S, 436 Harvard street. je 1

FINE LINE French Flannel Shirts at James W. Brine's.

TO STUDENTS.- Five hundred pairs of English Tennis Shoes, 500 pairs Gymnasium Shoes, 1000 pairs of Tennis Pants, all color stripes; 1000 striped Tennis Coats and Caps; Tennis Shirts, Tennis Belts, Pants, Coats and Capes. Co-operative prices.

J. B. BRINE, 8 Boylston street, Cambridge.POWERS, the Class Day decorator, has a fine reputation in his line of business. Seniors would do well to consult him at once. He is recommended very highly.

HARVARD students wanting their clothes cleansed and repaired will do well to try the French Dry Cleansing process. Clothes cleansed and pressed in 3 days notice. Dress Suits cleansed and pressed. J. B. BRINE, 8 Boylston St., Cambridge, next to post office.

Laundry office

AWNINGS MADE AND PUT UP by LEE L. POWERS, Read's Building, at greatly reduced prices. m26

TROY LAUNDRY.- James W. Brine, 436 Harvard street, is the only agent in Cambridge for the original Troy Laundry. Laundry work called for and delivered. je

JAMES W. BRINE, 436 Harvard St., has the finest assortment of 4-in-hands and Windsors in the city for 50 cents. Also a full line of wash ties in plain white and embroidered. je1

SERGE CAPS $1.00 at James W. Brine's, 10 and 11 Harvard Row.

STRIPE FLANNEL CAPS 75 cents, at James W. Brine's.

ENGLISH and American School Suits at J. W. Brine's.

CAMP CHAIRS to let for all occasions, cheap, at LEE L. POWERS', 30 Boylston street. f2

JUST RECEIVED, fine line English White Flannel Suits, English Stripe Blazers, English Stripe Pants, English Stripe Silk Belts, at James W. Brine's , 10 and 11 Harvard Row.