Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

Andover, 13; Ninety-four, 0.

The freshmen went to Andover Saturday and were defeated by the Academy team in two 30 minute halves of very interesting playing. Andover found no difficulty in holding '94's heavy rush line, while they repeatedly got 15 yards through the censre.

Andover had the ball and by hard work got it very near '94's line, but it was twenty minutes before Knapp kicked a goal from the field. Ninety-four failed to advance the ball on three downs, and McNear kicked. Knapp made two long punts down the field. Andover secured the ball and two minutes before time was called Woodruff made a touch down. No goal. Score P. A. 9; '94 0.

Ninety-four started off with the second half well, but Hinkey's fine tackling lost much for them. A long rush by Babbitt gave Knapp an easy touch down, from which he failed to kick a goal. Score, P. A. 13; '94 0.

McNear by a series of magnificent rushes brought the ball up to Andover's goal, and but one minute before time was called carried it over the line. No goal. Score, P. A. 13; '94 4.

The tackling of Andover's rushers and the fine playing of McNear, who did most of '94's work, were the features of the game. The teams lined up as follows:

Ninety-four-Rushers: Waters, Beals, Salstonstall, Mackie, Fay, McDaniel, Wrenn (Frothingham); quarter-back, Ruigley; half-backs, McNear, Gardner; full-back, Gage.

Andover-Rushers: Foster, Goetchuis, Ogilvie, Perkins, Ziepprecht, Colt (Townsend) Hinkey; quarter-back, Sheffield; half-backs, Woodruff, Babbitt; full-back, Knapp.

Referee, Morse, L. S. Umpire, Cdlin L. S.