Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

Class Races.

A comparatively small number of people saw the barge races yesterday afternoon, and a cold breeze made the waiting on the water front rather disagreeable. The start was made at about twenty minutes past four, '93 having the course nearest the wall, '92 the outside and '91 the middle. At the finish '93 had the lead by over a boat length and looked as if they could have held it for some time longer. '92 was a good second and was also rowing well. '91 was third by about a length and although they by no means showed any signs of giving out yet seemed to have less reserve strength at the finish than either of the other two crews.

The race on the whole was a surprise, as '92 was expected to do much better than she did, and the excellent form the sophomores showed was beyond the hopes of most of the class.

The crews were made up as follows:

Seniors: Woodworth bow, Stickney 2, Parker (captain) 3, Bishop 4, Randol 5, Shaw 6, Tallant 7, Longworth stroke, Farguhar cox.

Juniors; Cheney bow, Young 2, Kidder 3, Porter (captain) 4, Stearns 5, Watriss 6, Jones 7, Powers stroke,1. Amory cox.

Sophomores: Baldwin bow, Bisbee 2, Brewer 3, Post 4, Cummings 5, Slade 6, Kelton 7, Keyes (captain) Stroke, Batelle cox.