Special Notices.

Tutoring in N. H. 2, History 2, N. H. I and Chemistry A. Daniel Costello, '87, College House 15.

39Seminars - Pol. Econ. 1. The whole course Monday Jan. 31, 6.30 p.m. German I. translation of Peter Schlemihl and of the prose composition Friday, Feb. 4th. 6.30 p.m. Gentlemen intending to be present will please notify me. J, W. Mack, 717 Cambridge St.

52E. L. Conant, 8 Reade's. Tutor in German A, English A, Political Economy I, History I, II, XI, XII.

14The sale of Japanese bamboo curtains and portieres in beautifully worked designs and curios in vases, swords. Laquer and china goods, opening this week offers the students of Harvard a rare chance to obtain these very desirable goods at one half the usual price, at student emporium, 30 Boylston St., Lee L. Powers, Manager.

4Tutoring in History XIII by Geo. P Furber, 63 Thayer.

29$50 Reward. Theabove reward will be paid to any one who has clothes soiled or stained if I fail to remove the same, (provided the stain is not from any kind of acid). J. F. Noera, 436 Harvard Street.

1I shall give a thorough review of F. A. 3, with synopsis and questions Wednesday evening at 7.30. Also of History I. Thursday evening. Tutoring in Chem. A. W. J. Bowen, 32 Hollis.

55