Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

Free Wool Club.

There were about 20 members present a the meeting of the Free Wool Club last evening. The secretary, H. De Y. Lentz, '91, read minutes of the last meeting. Mr. Garrison, L. S., in giving the report of the executive committee, said that Hon. Josiah Quincy would address the club this winter on the subject of the McKinley bill, and that addresses were hoped for from Hon J. F. Andrew, Hon. Wm. Everett and George Fred Williams.

The club then proceeded to the election of officers. L. McK. Garrison, L. S. was re-elected president by acclamation. For secretary, Carl Schurz, '93, was elected in place of Mr. Lentz, resigned. For treasurer, after many nominations were declined J. R. Jenkins, '91, was elected in place of S. M. Brice, '93, resigned. W. Luce, '93, was elected corresponding secretary in place of C. T. R. Bates, '92, resigned. The following executive committee were elected; the President and the Secretary ex officio, F. S. Goodwin, L. S., J. Oenslager, '91, David Gray, '92, and S. M. Brice, '93. The new members elected were J. A. Lowell and M. Williams, Jr., from '91, W. H. Rand, Jr., G. Hay, F. C. Huntington, O. Prescott and G. S. Howe from L. S.