Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

The Andover-Exeter Game.

The annual foot ball game between the elevens of Phillips Andover and Phillips Exeter Academies was played at Andover Saturday afternoon in the presence of the largest crowd that has ever witnessed one of these contests. The game was hard fought from the beginning to end; both teams played pluckily. Andover had the better eleven, and won by a score of 16 0. Andover's rush line was especially strong for an Academy team; but the backs did not take advantage of all the opportunities which the forwards afforded them. Cox and Hinkey played splendidly on the ends of the Andover line, and Townsend, Colt and Knapp rushed with telling effect. Sheffield also played well at quarter back for Andover; he kept his rushers at work sharply, and tackled strongly.

For Exeter the men back of the line played best, although Leavitt and James did effective work in the line Phelan and Grouard made some of the prettiest runs of the game.

The first touch down was made three minutes after play began by Knapp. Townsend also secured a touch down during this half for Andover, and Knapp kicked goals from both. In the second half Colt scored again for Andover, but no goal was kicked.

The teams were made up as follows: Andover; Rushers, Cox, Townsend, Taylor, Perkins, Ogilvie, Colt, Hinkey; quarter-back, Sheffield; half-backs, Hopkins and Woodruff; full-back, Knapp.

Exeter; Rushers, T. Thomas, Haroden, (James), Squires, Grant, Truesdale, Leavitt, Irvine; quarter-back, J. Thomas; half-backs, Grouard, Maxwell; full-back, Phelan.

Referee, Carpenter, L. S.; umpire, Mr. Coffin, Wesleyan.