Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

Notice.

HARVARD SHOOTING CLUB.- Shoot this afternoon at 2.45 sharp. Match A will be continued and a new match started.

CHRISTIAN ASSOCIATION.- Chinese Sunday School. A letter has been received by the Committee on City Missions from the management of the Chinese Sunday School, asking for twenty Harvard men to act as teachers, Last year about twenty men went in regularly every Sunday and their services were greatly appreciated. The school is held very conveniently in Congregational House, Beacon and Somerset streets, and lasts from two to four p. m. Names and addresses of those willing to teach should be sent immediately to William W. Comfort, 42 Hastings.

'VARSITY Banjo and Guitar Club players can save time in learning their pieces by taking lessons of W. E. Stratton, 396 Harvard street. Lessons given in students' rooms. Write and will call.

'VARSITY GLEE CLUB.- There will be a rehearsal tonight at 7. All the new men must bring a Harvard Song Book.

J. CARPENTER, Sec.PUSH BALL.- All those desiring to play the new game of push ball will please communicate with E. R. Crane, 2 Weld Hall. Practice game Friday.

CRIMSON.- Meeting of the board tonight in Sanctum at 7.

'VARSITY GUITAR AND MANDOLIN CLUB.- There will be a trial of candidates at 9 Matthews on Thursday, October 10 at seven o'clock. All men in the University who can play either the guitar or mandolin are urged to try.

ACTIVE members of the Graduate Club upon severing their connection with the Graduate School become honorary members. Honorary members of the club in Cambridge and vicinity are requested to send their addresses to

F. P. GULLIVER, Secretary. 1686 Cambridge street.O. K.- There will be a meeting for the initiation of new members on Friday at 8.30 p. m., in Hilton A. All graduate's and present members are invited.