Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

Notices.

HARVARD BANJO CLUB.- Rehearsal Thursday 7 p. m. sharp, 11 Matthews.

FOUND, a self-opening umbrella. Apply at Levitt and Peirce's.

GUITAR CLUB.- Rehearsal to-day at 1.30.

SOPHOMORE THEATRICALS.- Principals at 2.30; full rehearsal principals and chorus at 7.

MATH. E.- Hour examination to-day, Thursday, at 10-A to P in E. U. R.; R to W in U. 19.

MR. HAYES would like to see the men who purpose writing for Commencement, in Holden Chapel, on Friday afternoon, at 4 p. m.

WILL the person who took a silver headed umbrella, not belonging to them, from Memorial Hall, please leave it at Leavitt and Pierce's.

FRESHMAN GLEE CLUB.- Rehearsal in 9 Holyoke at 7 o'clock this evening. Every one must come without fail to rehearse a new song.

C. S. HOPKINSON, Secretary.HARVARD CANOE CLUB.- There will be a meeting of the Club at 7.30 this evening in 8 Holworthy. All canoe owners and those intending to get canoes are specially requested to be present, or to communicate with the purser.

R. E. TOWNSEND, Purser.UNION DEBATE.- Choice from these three questions will be made at the Union debate to-night:-

Resolved, that the English system of balloting should be adopted in this country.

Resolved, that the recent strike on the C., B. and Q. Railroad is unjustifiable.

Resolved, that the University nine should be allowed to play with professionals.