‘A Huge Disruption’: Students Testing Positive for COVID-19 Report Confusing HUHS Communication

Local Businesses Fight for Revival of Harvard Square, Gear Up for Winter

DSO Staff Reflect on Fall Semester’s Successes, Planned Improvements for Spring

At Least Five GSAS Departments To Admit No Graduate Students Next Year

UC Passes Legislation to Increase Transparency of Community Council, HUPD

Special Notices.

J. W. Brine, 10 and 11 Harvard Row. We have all the latest styles of Earl & Wilson collars, Earl & Wilson cuffs, English Gloves, English Hosiery. Full Dress Shirts to order, and always in stock English Black Dress Hose. J. W. Brine, 10 and 11 Harvard Row.

For Sale. - Two polo ponies, - gentle, sound and well trained. One is good for both saddle and driving. They can be seen by applying to Robert Elder, at polo stables, Watertown.

To Harvard students. Visit the old established house of J. W. Brine. Clothing cleaned, pressed and repaired. Mr. Harry Haugh, the great London outter, has charge of our custom department. His large experience at Cambridge and Oxford, England, enable him to do nothing but first class week. We are the regular co-operative store. J. W. Brine, 10 and 11 Harvard Row.

$50 Reward. The above reward will be paid to any person that may bring a garment to my Tailoring Department stained, and I fail to remove it. Mr. John Rogers, whose ability as a first-class cutter needs no comment, has charge of the tailoring department, the only place in Cambridge where the original Blenheim, 4 Button Cutaway, Sack and Jalva Sleeve Overcoat can be gots up. Hunt's a specialty. J. F. Noera, 436 Harvard Street.