Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

Notices.

TO SENIORS. The orders for class photographs are now here and are ready for delivery. Payment must be made on delivery.

C. L. HARRISON.All members of the '87 Signet are requested to be at University, promptly at 1.30 o'clock.

EDGAR J. RICH.Graduates can obtain yard tickets and tree checks from Mr. Jones this afternoon, in Harvard Hall, from 2 to 3 o'clock.

The dinner of the senior class will be held at Young's Hotel, Boston, on Monday, June 28, at 6 p.m. This dinner is provided from the class fund. Dress suits will not be worn.

The first instalment of subscriptions to the class fund is payable before Commencement, to Mr. Huddleston, or to any member of the Class Committee. Subscriptions not paid before Commencement must be paid at as early a date as possible, since the graduation expenses of the class are necessarily heavy.

Seniors are requested, as an act of courtesy to the class, to give their addresses, and , if possible, "class lives," to the secretary, before leaving Cambridge.

Checks for the class fund may be drawn to the order of J. A. Frye, 25 Pearl St., Boston.

For the Class Committee,J. A. FRYE, Chairman.