Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

Notices.

LACROSSE. Sticks can be obtained at 48 Weld.

COOPERATIVE SOCIETY BULLETIN. The Society now has in stock an assortment of Hammocks. Punched paper for note-covers has arrived.

MOTT HAVEN TEAM. The attention of candidates for the team is called to the list of those entitled to order extras at Memorial is in the office of the gymnasium.

PIERIAN. Rehearsal to-night. First violins, 7; 2nd violing, 7.15; full orchestra, 7.30. Nobody will be excused,

W. FORCHHEIMER.FRESHMAN NINE. The nine will play at Exeter to-morrow. If fifty names are signed to the book at Bartlett's before 9 o'clock this evening, round trip tickets can be obtained for $1.50. It is hoped that as many as can will go.

W. H. RAND, Jr.H. A. A. All the men who are practising for the hammer and shot are requested to meet at the gymnasium at 6.40 promptly, this evening.

HARVARD-BROWN GAME-As the railroad company refused to sell more than 50 round trip tickets to Providence at reduced rates at one time, only a limited number can be bought. The first 36 to sign may have theirs by paying for them at Leavitt and Pierce's before 6 P. M. to-day. After that, they will be sold to anybody. The regular fare for the round trip is $2.00; but five can get their tickets together for $9.00.

The train leaves Providence Station at 1 P. M.

A. D. CLAFLIN, Man.