Indoor Foot Ball.

Under the auspices of the Staten Island Athletic Club, a game of foot ball is to be played at the Madison Square Garden, N. Y., between the Manhattan A. C. and the Boston A. A. Saturday evening, December 13. Two half hours will be played. The field is said to be of regulation length but rather narrow.

A day or two ago the M. A. C. sent word that their own team would not be good enough to play and that with the permission of the B. A. A. they would fill up their team with outsiders-mainly Princeton men. The B. A. A. accordingly replied that since they could not play their regular team on account of the absence of their best players, they would fill up all vacant places with Harvard men. It is probable that at least seven or eight Harvard men will play in the game. Upton, Dean, Cranston, Alward, Corbett, Lake, Finlay, Fearing, Lee, Mason and Shaw are expected to go.

In the team which is to represent Manhattan seven of this year's Princeton team will play, and three of last year's, Ames, Janeway, and another. The eleventh man will probably be a Princeton player also.