Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

Communications.

We invite all members of the University to contribute to this column, but we are not responsible for the sentiments expressed.

EDITORS DAILY CRIMSON:- According to the rules for Hare and Hounds in a "slow hunt," the hounds are under the direction of the master.

In last Thursday's run little attention was paid to the master, and every-one ran about as he pleased; consequently when the leaders found the bags the rest of the hounds were scattered over a mile in the rear and the leaders were compelled to wait some five or ten minutes for those behind.

This delay is most injurious, since the hounds are over-heated and in the best condition to take a chill, which too often turns out fatally.

Isn't it possible to do away with this delay? It seems as though there might be a rule which should compel the leaders of the hounds to wait only a specified time, or until a certain number has come up to the point of breaking.

As it is now, many of the fellows do not wait for the break at all, but continue running-a thing which takes away a great deal of excitement from this exhilarating sport.

H.