Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

Meeting of the Intercollegiate Athletic Association.

The annual business meeting of the intercollegiate athletic association was held in New York on Saturday delegates from Harvard, Yale, Princeton, Columbia, Pennsylvania, and other colleges being present. The date for the annual championship games was considered, and it was decided to hold them at the Berkeley Oval, May 31.

The question of choosing between the bicycle rules of the L. A. W. and of the A. A. U. came up. Notwithstanding an excellent offer from the A. A. U.- provided its rules would be accepted-it was decided to make independent rules and not to join the A. A. U. This action was based on the withdrawal from the N. A. A. A. A. for the purpose of forming a separate and independent organization. Another action of the meeting was the adoption of a resolution providing that the two-mile bicycle race be limited to ordinary wheels. It was suggested to add another event of the same distance for safety machines, but as a change in the constitution requires 30 days' notice, this matter of making a new event cannot be arranged until next year. In the tug-of-war contest hereafter the third place will be counted in summing up the points for the championship.

The annual election of officers was held, and the following were elected: President, F. C. Miller, '90, Princeton; vice-president, F. R. Coats, '90, of Lehigh; secretary, D. C. Babbitt, '91, of Lafayette; treasurer, H. H. Sanger, '91, of Cornell; executive committee, E. Sturgis, of Harvard, F. C. Wolcott, of Yale, M. Langthorn of Columbia, and J. Emley, of the College of the City of New York.