Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

Notices.

HASTY PUDDING CLUB.- Trial for chorus Monday afternoon at 4 o'clock.

GUITAR AND MANDOLIN CLUB.- Rehearsal at 4 o'clock this afternoon in 1 Weld.

CRIMSON.- There will be a special meeting of the board in the sanctum at 1.30 p. m. today.

MATHEMATICS 4.- In consequence of the petition, the mid-year paper has been changed from Tuesday, February 25 to Saturday March 1.

H. A. A.- The Mott Haven team will meet for regular work on Tuesday February 25 at 4 o'clock p. m.

E. STURGIS.ADVCATE DINNER.- The guests of the Advocate dinner will assemble at the round table room of the Victoria hotel at 7 o'clock, Tuesday February 25.

J. CORBIN, Sec.LOST.- On Friday evening in the vicinity of Memorial hall, a pair of eye glasses set in gold rims. The finder will confer a favor by leaving them at the CRIMSON office.

FREHMAN TUG-OF-WAR TEAM.- There will be a meeting of the candidates for the freshman tug-of-war team in the trophy room of the gymnasium at 3.30 this afternoon.

D. O. EARLE.BOYLSTON CHEMICAL CLUB.- There will be a meeting of the Boylston Chemical club in Boylston 12, Monday evening February 24 at 7. Professor Hill will speak on Furfuran Derivations.

A. N. SARGENT, Sec.Candidates for the '91 tug of war team will meet in the sparring room of the gymnasium at 4 o'clock sharp. Everyone who is willing to try for the team is requested to be present.

P. G. DENORMANDIE.