Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

Fact and Rumor.

Harvard plays Amherst today on Holmes at 3 p. m.

Yale plays Trinity today at New Haven.

The class races will be rowed today at 5.15 p. m.

The Comedies of Plautus will soon be read in Latin D.

There are thirty college graduates on the staff of the New York Sun.

Tomorrow is the last day for receiving applications for college rooms for 1888-89.

G. N. Black, '88, has been elected captain of the Princeton Intercollegiate team.

The pamphlet of "Announcement of Courses of Instruction for 1888-89" will soon appear.

The record of the cricket eleven for 1887 is published in the last number of the American Cricketer.

The Columbia freshmen will play the Yale freshmen nine on Saturday of this week.

The college of Mexico is the oldest college in America, being fifty years older than Harvard.

The Yale Glee Club will give a concert in Chickening Hall, New York, on the evening of May 8.

Efforts are being made to get up a baseball game between the freshman nines of Yale and Princeton.

The report of the Athletic Committee of the Overseers will be presented to that board this morning.

The first eight of the O. K. from '89 are as follows: Darling, Dodge, Hunneman, King, Prescott, Ropes, J. H. Sears., Warren.

A petition is being circulated among the Yale students, asking the faculty to lengthen the Christmas vacation from two to three weeks.

Austria has more public libraries than any European country. These number 577, with a total of 73,475,000 volumes, not counting maps and manuscripts.

The annual class boat race of the students of the University of Pennsylvania will be rowed on Saturday over the three mile course upon the Schuylkill River.

Judge Stanley Matthews of the United States Supreme Court will deliver the address at the commencement of the Yale Law School.

The members of his courses will be pleased to learn that Professor Cohn has so far recovered from the effects of his recent accident that he was yesterday able to conduct his course in French 11. His injury did not permit him to speak, but he carried on the recitation by writing on the blackboard.

The Yale '88 and '89 class games were held Monday, April 30, and the following men were winners: '80-yards hurdle, Berger, 11 3-5; 120-yards hurdle, Berger, 17; 100-yards dash, Sherrill, 10 1-5; 440-yards dash, Hinckey, 55 2-5; half-mile run, Halton; mile walk, Platt, 7.31; running high jump, Shearman, 5 ft. 3 in.

The date of the spring regatta of Columbia has been changed from May 12 to May 11, as several of the Columbia men are entered for the games to be held at Cedarhurst on that day.