Notices.

THE '89 board of the CRIMSON will be photographed at Pach's, Monday. March 4, at 1.45 p. m.

PROF. ROYCE'S seventh lecture in Forensics will be given in Sever 11, Tuesday, March 5, at 4 o'clock.

FOUND, in Sever 11 Friday afternoon, a copy of "Cairne's Leading Principles of Political Economy." The owner can obtain the book by calling at 24 Grays Hall.

THE seniors who have not yet had their class pictures taken will please do so at once, as they are delaying the work. Every picture must be taken by April 1.

PHOTO COM.THERE will be a meeting of the H. B. C. Race Meet committee Wednesday evening at 7.30 sharp in Matthews.

THE class photograph lists were distributed to the members of '89 Saturday, each man receiving two, one to be returned to the studio, the other to be held as a duplicate. In ordering please underline each name in ink and return list to studio as soon as possible.

PACH BROS., H. Wm. Tupper, Manager.THOSE members of the freshman football team who played in the Yale game will please meet at 14 Hilton, at 7.30 tonight.

J. SMITH, JR., for the Committee.HARVARD GLEE CLUB.- There will be a rehearsal at 1.30 today. Everyone who wishes to go to Brookline must be present. Barge leaves Bartlett's at 7 p. m.

G. C. BULLARD.