Anthropology Dept. Forms Eight Committees in Response to Harassment and Gender Bias Concerns

Harvard Cancels Summer 2021 Study Abroad Programming

UC Showcases Project Shedding Light on How Harvard Uses Student Data

Four Bank Robberies Strike Cambridge in Three Weeks

After a Rocky Year, Harvard Faces an Uncertain Economic Climate in 2021, Hollister Says

No Headline

WITH commendable promptness the Class Secretary of '82 has issued his circulars, and we hope that the response of each member of the class will be speedy as possible, and at the same time satisfactory in its fulness. The importance of having every class life written in accordance with the queries submitted by the Secretary is not estimated at its true value by many men, and therefore there is all the more need of this caution now. The measurements at the Gymnasium should be taken and the postal cards filled out and returned immediately. Subscriptions to the Class and College Funds should be generous; the interest of the former is to cover the expenses of future class dinners and the bills incurred by the Secretary and Class Committee, for printing, postage, and things of like nature; the interest of the latter is to be applied to the immediate necessities of the College, for which there is so little provision. A sense of honor should incline one to subscribe to the Class Fund, from which he is to reap his share of advantage. "But no man should stint himself or feel that he is pecuniarily indebted to the University," as the Crimson has previously maintained. In the case of the College Fund it becomes a graceful act of generous appreciation, not a duty which all should perform.